1. Explore Berthusen Park with its historical barn and old growth forest.
2. Pick up a baked from scratch treat at the Lynden Dutch Bakery.
3. Climb on the 24,000 sqft Million Smile Playground, constructed by volunteers.
4. Experience all the sights and sounds coming from the Jansen Art Center.
5. Walk along Lynden’s interurban trail system for a leisurely afternoon.
6. Learn about the rich history of the Pacific Northwest at Lynden Pioneer Museum.
7. Shop in one of the many eclectic shops including antique and thrift stores.
8. Pick a variety of fresh berries straight from the fields during the season.
9. Taste the wines at family-owned Samson Estates Winery.
10. Enjoy a delicious farm-made ice cream cone from Edaleen Dairy.
Visit Lynden Chamber of Commerce for community information and more! Call the Muljat Group North if you are relocating to Whatcom County ~ 360-354-4242